- Game design, including experience with a variety of genres.
- Level design for puzzle, adventure, and exploration games.
- Systems design for software applications and development tools.
- Teamwork, collaboration, leadership, and project management.
- GameMaker and GML Programming (~10 Years)
- Unity Certified Associate Game Developer (Certification)
- Other Languages: GLSL, C++, C#, Rust, Prolog, Scheme, Python, R
- Software: Git, Jira, FL Studio, Audacity, Illustrator
Seattle Pacific University*Sep 2018 - Jun 2022*I do not agree with their discriminatory policies.
- Bachelor of Science: Computer Science
- Bachelor of Art: Honors Liberal Arts
Jobs and Projects
(View) Daughter of Dreams: Tactical RPGDec 2020 - Present
- Developed a flexible and robust turn-based combat system.
- Working on integrating many complex systems into a cohesive design.
GameMaker Freelance ProgrammingJun 2022 - Present
- Engine programming for an unannounced RTS game (under NDA).
- Systems design for units, commands, attacks, and other essential components.
- Optimized pathfinding for 1200+ moving and attacking units.
(View) The Last Librarian: Puzzle-Adventure GameDec 2017 - Dec 2019
- Wrote detailed world-building, character design, and quests.
- Designed rewarding exploration and puzzle-focused dungeon levels.
(View) Jen-Scripts: GameMaker Procgen LibraryApr 2018 - Oct 2020
- Created for rapid prototyping of procedurally generated content.
- Implemented features including noise, automata, mazes, and shapes.
- Wrote complete documentation including example code. (Documentation)
SPU CIS HelpDesk: Support TechnicianJan 2019 - Jun 2021
- Provided customer-oriented technical support (phone and email).
- Investigated and solved problems with software and hardware.
- Deployed and maintained technology for faculty and classrooms.
Other ProjectsJan 2017 - Present
- (View) Tile Trial: 2-Player cooperative matching puzzle game.
- (View) Exodus: Mysterious point-and-click puzzle-adventure.
- (View) Wastoid Rodney: Bodacious twin-stick bullet-hell.
- (View) FAZIL: Puzzle game with a story and endless mode.
- Completed over 10 game jams, working with teams and solo. (All Games)